Thursday, December 18, 2008

La Parrucchiera

.This is my hairdresser, Cristina. She is amazing and amazingly beautiful. The first time she cut my hair I had her cut it in the style she was wearing at the time. This last time I went to get my hair cut by her, I was disappointed to see she had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. I thought she was going through one of those "growing it out" phases. Anyway, she asked how I wanted my hair cut and I told her I had wanted to see her hair. It wasn't actually a request, just a simple statement. God love her, she immediately started pulling out pieces to show me the lengths. She completely messed up her slicked back hair and didn't give a second thought to fixing it again. I love that. I love her. I now have bangs too, by the way. Oh-oh, am I a stalker?
.

No comments: