Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best Mother Ever

I have the best mother ever, she mailed me her old cookie sheets!  I've been dying to have them because you just can't find that quality anymore. It took her two attempts at the post office but yay for me she succeeded! Bless her for not giving up the first time after what it cost her! 

She didn't tell me she made a second attempt at sending them and it was the nicest surprise to find the package waiting for me at the front door! When I picked up the package, I could feel it was the cookie sheets inside.  I threw back my head and laughed with joy. I brought the package upstairs and was delighted to find a double-sided page of photocopied recipes also included!  How sweet is that!??  It made me cry and feel so very lucky that I have the best mom in the whole world.
.

No comments: